Pilvi™ Platform Changelog
Table of Contents
(2020-02-13) - Version 1.10.3
- Ability to reimburse a paid invoice
(2020-02-06) - Version 1.10.2
- Email sending to use a Static From address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and use ReplyTo for Site specific address
- Reduced height of the Product blocks.
- Made Product Image/Price block sticky.
- More mobile layout fixes
- Unified UIs of the Selectbox and Selectbox multiple
- Translation and style fixes
(2020-02-03) - Version 1.10.1
- Preferences for configuring sales payments export to netvisor
- Netvisor integration enhancements - export/import Sales Payments
- More information to Invoice detail page
- User menu now lists available profiles as a list when only a few profiles are available
- Date and times are now formatted according to the active locale
- Clarifications for Customer billing method selection
- Manager Customer search for large datasets
- Tooltip positioning issues
- Layout issues in mobile view
- Cart CTA buttons and stage indicator
- Category Showcase "Show all" link placement
- Product Configure field labels and input types
- Improvements for Netvisor data export
(2020-01-15) - Version 1.10.0
- T677 Paytrail payment method to console
- T679 Netvisor integration for invoices - exports Profiles, Products and Invoices to Netvisor
- T687 Removed Azure AD preference to set redirect-uri
- Make Category position_id visible and editable in Catalog Categories list
- Changed the title of the Paytrail payment method tab
- Show Profile owner and name correctly on the Seller Dashboard latest listing
- In Product Configure phase, Checkbox label should check/uncheck the checkbox
- On Manager Product Detail page, system and paita properties were clickable and resulted in error dialog
- ShopBlockFilter now pages initial request correctly
- Disabled checkbox in collectionEditor not aligned correctly
(2019-11-21) - Version 1.9.4
- T667 Property specific prices and their discounts are now shown in the Cart
- Profile Property handling issues in Order processing
(2019-11-13) - Version 1.9.3
- T667 Discounts can now be set to apply to specific Properties of a Product. (Product Property specific Discount)
- Product position not working on Category Showcase carousel
(2019-11-05) - Version 1.9.2
- User invitation email message translations
- T632 Consistent naming for theme variables
- T676 Currency symbol not shown in all message templates
- Product Property listing showing more properties than it should
- Issues in a few discount handling functions
(2019-10-30) - Version 1.9.1
- More region options: Europe, Asia, Africa etc
- Internet Explorer (IE11 and earlier) is no longer supported in any capacity. IE users are shown a message to move on to a modern web browser.
- Edge browser issues with Category showcase carousel.
(2019-10-15) - Version 1.9.0
- T625 Support for Discounts
- Added Edit buttons for Shop Category, Brand and Seller pages that take the user to relevant page in Manager.
- T666 Removed US territories from available Country States.
- Adjustments for Registration message language (EN)
- T587 Optimize initial page load speed
(2019-10-08) - Version 1.8.0
- T404 New action rule conditions:
- T404 New default action rules: Send email "Invoice payment successful" and Send email "Invoice payment failed"
- T642 Support for importing Products via Excel file. Updating of existing Products is supported as well.
- T655 Internal link routing for relative WYSIWYG links
- T591 Stripe integration now use PaymentIntent API to comply with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) regulation.
- Additional authentication may be needed for payments.
- Off-session payments may also require additional authentication. The new default action rule additions notify the Customer if any actions is required.
- T598 checkoutId and orderId reseting in some cases during the Checkout process
- Selectbox multiple causing a horizontal scrollbar when populated many options
- Profile property tooltips rendering incorrectly during the checkout process
(2019-09-09) - Version 1.7.4
- EmailSender give order variables prices in currency with currency symbol
- Brand couldn't be removed if there was any Products associated with it
- Credit payment, when other currency than EUR
(2019-09-09) - Version 1.7.2
- T641 New optional layout for Categories: Category Showcase
- T603 Partial support for using non-base currencies
- T614 Default language can now set via Preference
- T516 Account balance starting amount for new Customer Profiles can now be set via Preference
- T516 Account balance is now automatically consumed on new Orders if any is available.
- T516 Changes to Order context variables
- New variable
order.subtotal. Previously known as
order.total. Contains the total price of the order before any reductions.
- New variable
order.balanceconsumed. The amount of account balance that was consumed for the order
- Change to variable
order.total. Contains the total price of the order after reductions such as discounts and account balance use.
- New variable
- Email localization fixes for dates
- Show price (0.00) for Products that have price set to zero
- A regression in GTM integration where "Order Completed" event was not triggered correctly
- Fix a bug where title appeared twice on some pages
- Fix Message template preview failed with non-latin1 characters
- Fix for Product period selection not showing on Product Configure page
(2019-08-13) - Version 1.7.0
- T628 Maintenance mode for Shop
- Shop section can now be put into maintenance mode. The maintenance mode disables the Shop section
- T615 Registration page layout changes
- Regular/Business user selection is now done in the top of the page. Default selection may be adjusted via Preference.
- T613 Custom content may now be added above and below of Product properties.
- T140 Trial period is now defined in days
- T629 Preferences for controlling VAT-toggle behaviour
- T617 Added support for browser form autocompletion
- T590 Show Product description text and price in the small product recommendation listings
- T590 Added print button for Invoices. Adjustments for print styles.
- T622 Service Status Monitor incorrectly activates Services when their Invoice is rebated
- T547 Property Selectbox now works more predictably with required/optional types
- A property has no option selected initially. For required property, a selection has to be made before user can proceed.
- T580 Profile owner cannot be removed from the profile or be demoted
- T618 Fix for event notifications not closing correctly when clicked
- T623 Fix for Property Value Type Range rendering with incorrect initial value when coming back to edit the Product
- T616 Removed Register System Page Block from Cart Customer login page
- T620 Fix for Slider component not working correctly with touch events
- T602 VATID is now hidden from users outside the EU
- T473 Updated PAITA endpoints to match the latest spec
- Fix for Product grid product rendering for products shown after pressing the Show more button
- Fix for an issue where necessary Profile data was not ready during the checkout process
- Fix for anonymous user VATID handling.
(2019-06-03) - Version 1.6.0
- Marketo lead association support
- Profile now has optional eInvoice (OVT) address. Asked during checkout when paying with Invoice.
- Disabled by default. Enable with Preference
- Disabled by default. Enable with Preference
- Menu hierarchy changes
- Action rules moved under Messaging
- Company home page link can now be added to header
- Changed implementation for truncating multiline texts with ellipsis
- Finnish translation fixes
- Manager Property units are now editable
- Manager Property validations now shown correctly in listings
(2019-05-27) - Version 1.5.12
- Profiles listing now filters with profile's owner email address also
- Added properties to profile context in messaging
- New preference to define if firstname and lastname are asked separately
- Page load optimized to be faster
- EmailSender failed to send email in some cases
- Product clone ignored externally managed setting
(2019-04-29) - Version 1.5.7
- Added invoice data into order context in Messaging
- Added a Preference
WEBHOOK_HEADER_NAMEto change Webhook token's header name
- Property Value type is now shown on the Property Detail Page
- Prevented external managed Products from showing on the Shop
- Product Property values are now correctly removed from the DB when the type of the Property is changed
- Fix for checkout process of non-configurable Products. Redirected to wrong Page
- Style fixes for checkout buttons
(2019-04-17) - Version 1.5.6
- Appended file name to AWS S3 file key
- Fixes for Order Confirmation price calculations
- Fix for Side menu not correctly showing the active/inactive categories
- Fix for closed Dialogs not being closed correctly and resulting in weird looking dialog UI artifacts.
- Updated email validation messages to mention that the address might be in use already
(2019-04-12) - Version 1.5.5
- Webhook: Added missing profile data under the order
- Trim Profile Property value type STRING leading and trailing whitespaces
(2019-04-11) - Version 1.5.4
- Payex: Canceling the payment now returns to Cart instead of the Shop frontpage
(2019-04-10) - Version 1.5.3
- Webhook: Added invoice.id, invoice.no, reference and customer_reference to invoice data and changed contracts reference to customer_reference in webhooks contents
- Fix for not correctly handling all payment success cases
(2019-04-09) - Version 1.5.2
- New Property value type FILE_URL and Property value type FILE renamed to FILE_BASE64
- FILE_URL's value is shown as link in emails, triple braces are needed around the value in the message template
- Webhooks now pass the Property value as an array if the Property has several values
- Added Property label for email contexts and webhooks
- Fix for an error in handling the Customer provided reference
- Fix for Cost summary VAT detection on the Cart Payment stage
- Fixes for Analytics implementation. Analytics.page is now called correctly on every virtual page change
- Fix for email Property values not having localized values with Property value type Selectbox and Selectbox multiple
- T570 Fix for Product description sometimes not showing correctly on Shop Product listings
(2019-04-04) - Version 1.5.1
- Cart Payment stage
- Remember selected payment method when moving back and forth in the checkout process
- Payex reference number handling
(2019-04-03) - Version 1.5.0
- T426 Recommendation System
- T452 Support of Payex credit card payment method
- T434 Widget for Property value type DATE
- T436 Widget for Property value type FILE
- Product Properties moved under Catalog from the Settings
- Hide decimal zeros if price can be presented as an integer
(2019-03-27) - Version 1.4.0
- T500 Added support for Paytrail payment method
- Adjustments to Price and Cart Summary presentation
- Added edit button to Product Configure page, similarly as in the Product Detail page.
- Do not immediately show all validation errors, only after user interaction
- T568 Fix for ActionRules not triggering as expected when using multiple expiration rules
- Fixed header Cart price not updating as expected
- Theme fixes
- Highlight links in lists with Primary 1 color
- CollectionEditor font-size fixes
- Checkbox label placement fixes
- Updated tooltip icon with transparency
- Removed unnecassary Name and Email fields from the Invoice Payment address creation
- Trim leading and trailing whitespaces from name and email during Sign up
(2019-03-15) - Version 1.3.0
- T436 New Property Value Type: FILE (BASE64)
- DATE Property Value Type now defaults to current date as the minimum value
- Allow VAT Number to be set in the Finnish Y-tunnus format during Sign up
- T483 Fixed an error that prevented Seller Order confirmation from being sent occasionally
- Fix for Profile addresses not being reloaded when changing Profile
- Show asterisk characters for all required fields on Sign up
- Small fixes, translation corrections
(2019-03-13) - Version 1.2.2
- Changed how prices are shown by default
- Made the VAT toggle more clear
- Cart: swapped Price and Period columns
- Fixed an error that prevented new ActionRules functions from being saved on some Sites
- Enhanced HTML escaping on the checkout process
- Cart summary adjustments
(2019-03-06) - Version 1.2.1
- Webhook format fixes
- ORDER_ACTIVATED Action Rule Condition is now available
(2019-02-26) - Version 1.2.0
- T396 Added Call-to-Action buttons to Product Cards
- T540 Changes to Cart Summary presentation
- T458 Added Action Rule function for making Webhook calls
- T447 New Product Property: Selectbox multiple
- T555 Moved fixed buttons to the bottom of body on the Checkout process
- T493 Show Cart content in every stage during the Single Purchase process
- T545 Sidemenu footer translation and layout fixes
- T546 Product Clone function fixes
- T419 Property helpers not correctly set on all Properties
- T359 Fix for Product being re-added to Cart when going back via Browser back button
- T418 Fix for default email template client compatibility
- Small UX fixes
(2019-01-30) - Version 1.1.2
- T462 Allow Property Price Configuration for Single Purchase Products
- T515 Prevent Product price period unit auto conversion
- T512 UX fixes for Zapier integration
- T375 Paper cut bugs
- Moved Categories under Catalog menu in Manager
- Swapped Products and Locales tabs on Manager Categories Detail page. Made the Products listing the default tab
- Collection Editor sorting works now works correctly after saving data
- Fixed WYSIWYG implementation for Categories Page and corrected the content text alignment
- Product Properties are hidden on the Service Detail page
- Product image width fix for IE11
- Cart style adjustments for mobile
(2019-01-15) - Version 1.1.1
- T395 Adjustments for register page UI
- T492 Show Profile VATID on Profile Detail Page
- T491 Fixes for enhanced ecommerce analytics
- Fixed an error that occurred when enabling Google Tag Manager
- Register page is no longer shown when SITE_REGISTRATION_ENABLED=false
(2019-01-08) - Version 1.1.0
- T363 Profile Properties
- T470 Customizable System Pages
- T402 Added Ordered By info to Services and Orders
- T471 Use abbreviations for periods in places with limited space
- T445 New Property Value Type: TEXTAREA
- T434 New Property Value Type: DATE
- T432 Adjustments for CollectionEditor styles
- T510 Fix for User created times showing a wrong time.
- Fix for registering via Azure AD B2C with Facebook account.
- T423 Azure AD B2C integration
- T385,T389 New Category Product ordering option that allows you to define Product positions manually.
- T376 Action Rule condition to limit by a Product
- T359 Skip initial Product configuration phase if there is nothing to configure
- T427 'Previous' button was not shown on Cart Customer phase
- T479 Fixed an error that prevented the add of new Properties in certain edge cases.
- T384 Allow Categories to be sorted on the side menu
- T390 Added the possibility to modify the category content text to site admins.
- T411 Fixes for example products
- T416 isVatIncluded value sometimes gives wrong result
- T372 Vat id validation
- T375 Added FRONTEND_SHOP_FRONT_PAGE_ALIAS_PATH Preference.
- T375 Paper cut fixes. Many small fixes for usability.
- T371 New common message variables site.domain and site.shop.url
- T370 Private Profile is always created for every new User. Primary Invoice Address is added for new and existing Profile.
- T242 Manager System Settings now shows Boolean values as checkboxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sending of registration and password reset emails on some Sites.
- Improved price update to be faster
- Added Site specific numbering for top level objects (Services,Profile,Product,Orders,Invoices)
- Renamed (Account) Credits to Account Balance.
- Usage based billing now adds to Account Debt, which needs to be paid off using Account Balance or other payment methods
- Revised Service lifetime states and process.
- New states:
- WAITING_ACTIVATION, when Service is created but the Order is not yet paid
- EXPIRED, when Service has passed its expiration time
- DISPATCHED, for One-time purchase products. Services are not active after the initial activation.
- Revised Action Rules for all Sites to reflect the changes in Service lifetime process.
- New default message templates to reflect the changes in Service lifetime process
- Shop: Background changes for the checkout process. Services are now activated behind the scenes when the payment is received.
- Shop: Added an option for ordering with an Invoice. Invoice needs to be paid through the Console to activate the Services.
- Console: Added new top level listings for Orders, Invoices, Contracts
- Console Added the ability to pay Invoices using a Credit Card (Stripe). Invoices may also be paid using the Account Balance.
- Console: Invoice is automatically created for the next period if the Service is set to be continued
- Manager: Added new top level listings for Orders, Invoices, Contracts
- Manager: Product Pricing options Free and One-time combined to a new option called "One-time Purchase". Services created from a One-time Purchase products are provisioned and not managed by Pilvi Platfrom after that.
- T83 Site Administrator can now enable the following analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel.
- T126 Added Product clone functionality
- a lot of small fixes here and there
- T281 Added Zapier integration. Triggers for new Services, Product, Customer Profiles
- T343 Added support for Customer defined Pages
- T327 Changed edit button logic and texts. Add button is now shown only in View mode. In Edit mode, the text on the Edit button is changed to 'Cancel'
- T287 Platform default message templates are now stored separately from other templates
- T357 Trailing slashes are ignored by default
- T355 Fixed a bug where the WYSIWYG editor failed to initialize after multiple sequential uses