Pilvi™ Platform Changelog
Platform version 1.1.2
- T462 Allow Property Price Configuration for Single Purchase Products
- T515 Prevent Product price period unit auto conversion
- T512 UX fixes for Zapier integration
- T375 Paper cut bugs
- Moved Categories under Catalog menu in Manager
- Swapped Products and Locales tabs on Manager Categories Detail page. Made the Products listing the default tab
- Collection Editor sorting works now works correctly after saving data
- Fixed WYSIWYG implementation for Categories Page and corrected the content text alignment
- Product Properties are hidden on the Service Detail page
- Product image width fix for IE11
- Cart style adjustments for mobile
Platform version 1.1.1
- T395 Adjustments for register page UI
- T492 Show Profile VATID on Profile Detail Page
- T491 Fixes for enhanced ecommerce analytics
- Fixed an error that occurred when enabling Google Tag Manager
- Register page is no longer shown when SITE_REGISTRATION_ENABLED=false
Platform version 1.1.0
- T363 Profile Properties
- T470 Customizable System Pages
- T402 Added Ordered By info to Services and Orders
- T471 Use abbreviations for periods in places with limited space
- T445 New Property Value Type: TEXTAREA
- T434 New Property Value Type: DATE
- T432 Adjustments for CollectionEditor styles
- T510 Fix for User created times showing a wrong time.
- Fix for registering via Azure AD B2C with Facebook account.
- T423 Azure AD B2C integration
- T385,T389 New Category Product ordering option that allows you to define Product positions manually.
- T376 Action Rule condition to limit by a Product
- T359 Skip initial Product configuration phase if there is nothing to configure
- T427 'Previous' button was not shown on Cart Customer phase
- T479 Fixed an error that prevented the add of new Properties in certain edge cases.
- T384 Allow Categories to be sorted on the side menu
- T390 Added the possibility to modify the category content text to site admins.
- T411 Fixes for example products
- T416 isVatIncluded value sometimes gives wrong result
- T372 Vat id validation
- T375 Added FRONTEND_SHOP_FRONT_PAGE_ALIAS_PATH Preference.
- T375 Paper cut fixes. Many small fixes for usability.
- T371 New common message variables site.domain and site.shop.url
- T370 Private Profile is always created for every new User. Primary Invoice Address is added for new and existing Profile.
- T242 Manager System Settings now shows Boolean values as checkboxes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the sending of registration and password reset emails on some Sites.
- Improved price update to be faster
- Added Site specific numbering for top level objects (Services,Profile,Product,Orders,Invoices)
- Renamed (Account) Credits to Account Balance.
- Usage based billing now adds to Account Debt, which needs to be paid off using Account Balance or other payment methods
- Revised Service lifetime states and process.
- New states:
- WAITING_ACTIVATION, when Service is created but the Order is not yet paid
- EXPIRED, when Service has passed its expiration time
- DISPATCHED, for One-time purchase products. Services are not active after the initial activation.
- Revised Action Rules for all Sites to reflect the changes in Service lifetime process.
- New default message templates to reflect the changes in Service lifetime process
- Shop: Background changes for the checkout process. Services are now activated behind the scenes when the payment is received.
- Shop: Added an option for ordering with an Invoice. Invoice needs to be paid through the Console to activate the Services.
- Console: Added new top level listings for Orders, Invoices, Contracts
- Console Added the ability to pay Invoices using a Credit Card (Stripe). Invoices may also be paid using the Account Balance.
- Console: Invoice is automatically created for the next period if the Service is set to be continued
- Manager: Added new top level listings for Orders, Invoices, Contracts
- Manager: Product Pricing options Free and One-time combined to a new option called "One-time Purchase". Services created from a One-time Purchase products are provisioned and not managed by Pilvi Platfrom after that.
- T83 Site Administrator can now enable the following analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel.
- T126 Added Product clone functionality
- a lot of small fixes here and there
- T281 Added Zapier integration. Triggers for new Services, Product, Customer Profiles
- T343 Added support for Customer defined Pages
- T327 Changed edit button logic and texts. Add button is now shown only in View mode. In Edit mode, the text on the Edit button is changed to 'Cancel'
- T287 Platform default message templates are now stored separately from other templates
- T357 Trailing slashes are ignored by default
- T355 Fixed a bug where the WYSIWYG editor failed to initialize after multiple sequential uses