Table of Contents
Catalog contains sections that allow you to create and structure your Product Catalog.
Product are orderable items that your Customers may purchase to receive a Service.
Products have a localized name optional plan name as well. Plan name is often used to separate different versions of the same Product, eg. Starter, Basic, Professional.
Products have a localized description field that you can edit using a WYSIWYG editor. You can create content rich pages describing your products best features, using images and/or videos.
Provisioning method defines how the Product is provisioned when the Order is received and activated.
- Manual - Email. This provisioning method sends an email to the address defined by Preference: SERVICE_PROVISIONING_DEFAULT_EMAIL_ADDRESS with the Message Template: SERVICE_EMAIL_PROVISION.
- Automatic - PAITA. This provisioning method uses PAITA integration to provision the Service. PAITA integration needs to be setup before. See Service Integrations.
Products have 3 different pricing options:
- Ask for an Offer. The Product cannot be purchased. Instead, contact information is presented.
- One-time purchase. A single price may be set. The Service will be provisioned, but no actions will be performed by Pilvi after that. Use cases: One-time purchase to receive something in exchange.
- Recurring. Product has a price for a certain period. The usage of the Service may be continued after the initially paid period has ended. Product may have a setup cost, that is paid only on the first order. Product may also have a Trial period.
Product may be externally managed. Externally managed Products are not visible or purchasable in the Shop can cannot have a price. Externally managed Products are used when you want your Services to be provisioned from an outside source.
Product Cards may be used to provide different views to your Products. A Product may have many Product Cards that each can have a different theme and varying fields showing information about the Product.
Product Cards are components that can be embedded to external websites.
Product Card Groups
Product Card Groups may be used to group Product Cards from different Products into a single element. Product Card Groups enable you to show a compare view of the Products, which shows what feature is available for each Product.
Product Cards Groups are components that can be embedded to external websites.
Categories allow you to group your Products in the Shop with any criteria you want. Categories are visible in the Side menu when in the Shop section.
Regions are another means of grouping your Products based on geographical location. Regions are shown separately from Categories in the Side menu.
Regions are another means of grouping your Products based on the provider of the Product. Brands are shown separately from Categories in the Side menu.